Terms and Conditions
Published on 5 July, 2022 | Legal | 19 views | 14 minutes read
The Terms you will find below are important because: They establish their legal rights in Menu Cards.
The Terms you will find below are important because: They establish their legal rights in Menu Cards. Explain the rights you grant us when you use Menu Cards. They describe the rules that everyone must respect when using Menu Cards. Please read these Terms carefully.
Terms and Conditions
The Terms you will find below are important because:
They establish their legal rights in Menu Cards.
Explain the rights you grant us when you use Menu Cards.
They describe the rules that everyone must respect when using Menu Cards
- INTRODUCTION AND DATA OF Menu Cards.
- The website https://Menu.Cards (hereinafter, the "Website") is owned by the company Menu Cards (hereinafter, the "Menu Cards").
Menu Cards puts the Website at your disposal so that you can get to know us better, know the services we provide and if you wish, you can contact and, where appropriate, contract with us.
Menu Cards uses third-party cookies on the Website. To find out more about the type of cookies used on the web https://Menu.Cards, their purpose, and how to configure your browser in case you do not want us to use these cookies, please visit our Cookies Policy.
- ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE AND ACCEPTANCE
- Access to the Website is free except for the part related to the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network provided by the Internet access provider that you have contracted. You can freely browse the Website and access it as many times as you want. To access and navigate the Website, you do not need to register, except if you want to hire a service.
By accessing the Website and browsing it, you declare under your responsibility that you are of legal age and that you have the necessary legal capacity to access the Website and use it, also declaring that you fully understand and accept these conditions of use without reservation.
On the other hand, we inform you that for legal reasons we archive the electronic documents in which the purchases are formalized. You can access these documents at any time by requesting them at: https://Menu.Cards/contact
CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
The User agrees to use the Website in accordance with these conditions of use, current legislation, and good faith. Thus, the User will respond to Menu Cards. and before any third party for the damages and losses derived from the use contrary to these conditions, the legislation, and the good faith made by the User of the Website.
DESCRIPTION OF THE SERVICE
Through the Service, Menu Cards allows the subscription to the service to carry out the creation of QR codes and analysis.
The language in which the contract between Menu Cards and the buyer will be concluded will be that of the country of origin.
The purchase process in the online service will be as follows:
Subscription to the Service is monthly or yearly for a flat fee depending on the features you need and will be automatically renewed for the same period of time until its termination. Unless you cancel your subscription, you authorize us to charge the corresponding annual subscription fee to your payment method.
- PRICE AND TAXES
- The prices of the products offered on Menu Cards are indicated in EUR (€), and the Value Added Tax (VAT) in force at the time of purchase is levied on the price of the products.
In any case, the operation could be exempt or not subject to VAT depending on your country of residence or the condition in which you act. For this reason, in some cases, the final price of the order may be altered with respect to the one shown.
Purchases made by subjects exempt from VAT payment will indicate this by sending their VAT/NIF number via this form; https://Menu.Cards/contact, not recording purchases with said tax.
- PAYMENT METHOD
- Online payment of the purchased service can be made by credit or debit card, Apple Pay, or Google pay.
In this sense, Menu Cards informs credit and debit cardholders that transactions in the online store are carried out through a secure payment gateway, using SSL technology to guarantee the security of data transmission.
- RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL AND REFUNDS
- 8.1. Right of withdrawal
- Given the type of product marketing in our online service, software in digital format of QR codes, the right of withdrawal will not be applied according to article 103, letter m) of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, by the that the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws is approved.
Regardless of the plan chosen by the user, the amounts paid by the user and to the extent permitted by law will not be refundable.
The contracted service may not be assigned or transferred to other users of the Service.
In any case, the user may make use of the contracted service until the end of the contracted period.
- VALIDITY OF OFFERS
- The services offered in the Service, and their prices will be available for purchase while they are in the catalog of services displayed on this website.
In any case, Menu Cards reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate in the Service, being able to update products and services depending on the market.
Menu Cards reserves the right to change prices without prior notice.
We inform you that despite the updates that are made to the prices of the Service, they could contain errors. We will promptly correct any errors that appear, but they will not be binding on the Service.
- As indicated above, the entire purchase procedure, as well as the transmission of your personal data and payment systems, is carried out on a secure page and in an encrypted way through the SSL protocol.
We guarantee the security of the Service in accordance with current technological knowledge. However, Menu Cards cannot guarantee the full future security of the Service. In any case, we do promise to correct and implement the appropriate corrective measures to correct a possible security breach as soon as possible.
You agree to notify Menu Cards, immediately and via email at dave@Menu.Cards of any situation that could lead to the impersonation of a user's identity.
- MODIFICATIONS AND NULLITY
- We may update the terms and conditions of the Service in the future, as well as the features and functions of the Service itself.
We will inform you of the changes in terms and conditions by placing a notice in a prominent place on our website and/or by email.
If any clause included in these terms and conditions is declared, totally or partially, null or ineffective, it will only affect said provision or the part of it that is null or ineffective. The terms and conditions will subsist in everything else, having such provision, or the part of it that is affected, by not being placed.
- CLAIMS AND ACTIONS DERIVED FROM THE CONTRACT
- As far as possible, this Service is governed by Spanish law.
In order to simplify the resolution of claims through civil proceedings and reduce costs, we do not exclude the possibility of submitting ourselves to an Equity Arbitration of the Court of Arbitration of the Chambers of Commerce and Industry.
In this sense, and according to the applicable regulations, Menu Cards informs of the existence of a European online dispute resolution platform that facilitates the out-of-court resolution of such disputes for contracts also concluded online between consumers and Internet service providers. This platform can be accessed through the following website: http://ec.europa.eu/odr
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The Website and its contents are subject to protection in the application of current national regulations on Intellectual and/or Industrial Property, as well as in the application of the international conventions applicable in such matters. Menu Cards is the owner or has duly licensed all the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights on the Website and its contents.
Any form of reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation, making available, and, in general, any other act of exploitation whether or not for commercial purposes of the Website or its contents, without the prior express consent of Menu Cards. It is expressly forbidden to erase the identifying data of Menu Cards as the owner of the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights of the Website or its contents.
Menu Cards reserves all Intellectual and Industrial Property rights over the Website and its contents, also reserving the exercise of any legal actions that correspond to it in order to cease, prevent or prosecute any illicit use of the Website or its contents. In no case and under no circumstances does access to the Website or its use by the User or third parties constitute or imply an assignment of any kind by Menu Cards of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of the Website or its contents. In no case, the lack of requirement by Menu Cards to cease use of the Website or its illegal content contrary to these conditions may be understood as tacit consent by Menu Cards to such uses or as a waiver of the exercise of any legal action that may correspond to it.
- RESPONSIBILITIES AND GUARANTEES
- The User must use the Website and its contents in accordance with the provisions of these conditions of use, current legislation, and good faith. Any use of the website or its contents contrary to these general conditions, the law, or good faith is expressly prohibited, regardless of whether said use has an economic purpose or not.
The User will be responsible for any damage or harm caused to Menu Cards or to third parties derived directly or indirectly from any use that the User makes of the Website or its contents contrary to these conditions, the law, morality, public order, or good faith.
For the Website and its contents to be accessible to the User, Menu Cards requires services provided by third parties. It is possible that despite the efforts made by Menu Cards to keep the Website available and accessible to users, its availability may be suspended, interrupted, or canceled for reasons beyond Menu Cards. That is why Menu Cards does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in accessing the Website or its contents, nor that they are updated or always displayed in their latest version. Consequently, Menu Cards declines any responsibility for damages that may be derived to the User or third parties as a result of the suspension, interruption, lack of continuity, network outage, or disconnection of the Website.
In no case and under no circumstances will Menu Cards be liable for damages or losses derived to the user from causes not attributable to Menu Cards such as, by way of example and in no case limiting, natural disasters, situations of force majeure, or extreme urgency, viruses, harmful components, browser malfunctions, network drops, computer intrusions or third-party attacks.
- The websites, platforms, forums, chats, blogs, or external social networks that link or link to the Website must clearly inform that they do not have the authorization or supervision of Menu Cards and that said linking or link does not entail, suppose or imply association of any kind between Menu Cards and the websites, platforms, forums, chats, blogs or external social networks that link or link to the Website.
In any case, any link that is destined for the Website must be directed directly to the home page or home page of the Website by clicking on the URL of the website covering the entire screen of the home page or page at the start of the Website, so that the link is absolute and complete without the use of frames, frames or hyperlinks.
Menu Cards does not respond in any case and under any circumstances to the content, information, or data related to the website, its content, or any other matter contained in the websites, platforms, forums, chats, blogs, or third-party social networks that link or link to the Website.
It is expressly forbidden to link or link to the Website from websites, platforms, forums, chats, blogs, or social networks contrary to the law, morals, and good customs, especially those with pornographic, illicit, illegal, or infringing human rights content.
On the other hand, the Website may contain links to third-party websites, platforms, forums, chats, blogs, or social networks. Menu Cards do not have the human and/or technical means to know or control the information and content that appear on third-party websites. Therefore, in no case will Menu Cards be responsible for the content of the linked sites, and under no circumstances may say links be considered effective knowledge of the content of the sites to which they link.
The Website incorporates appropriate safeguards and uses industry-standard technology to improve the security, integrity, completeness, accuracy, and protection of the personal data it has collected and has established reasonable precautions to protect that information from possible loss or misuse. Its rules on data protection and security are periodically reviewed and improved when necessary, and it strives to ensure that only authorized persons can access the information provided by the User.
- DURATION AND MODIFICATION
- These conditions of use will be in force for as long as they are exposed to users, so that as soon as they are totally or partially modified or updated, these conditions will cease to be in force, being the new conditions of use that go on to regulate the use of the Website.
Menu Cards reserves the right to review, modify or update these conditions of use at any time. In the event of any change in these conditions of use for any reason, Menu Cards will notify users on the homepage of the web about said circumstance so that they are duly informed and can consult the revisions, modifications, or updates of the present conditions of use to your satisfaction.
- In no case and under no circumstances may the lack of exercise of your rights by Menu Cards be understood as a waiver of them.
The headings contained in these conditions are merely indicative or informative so that they do not affect, qualify or expand the interpretation thereof.
In the event that any of the clauses contained in these conditions were declared null, abusive, or unenforceable, totally or partially, by a judicial or administrative body, said the declaration will individually affect the clause in question, taking it as not and without the declaration of nullity, abuse or inapplicability being extended under any circumstances to the rest of the conditions, which will subsist.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE
- For any clarification, incident, or claim, you can contact us through:
- Contact form: https://Menu.Cards/contact